WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

From Eau Claire

kopaczjm

Hey guys finally found the time to get registered here and make a post. my name is Joe, i've been through a couple BMW's but finally am in something i plan to stick with for a while.

i started out with a 97 m3 coupe. 5 speed. techno violet with dove vaders. 17in gunmetal oz racing superleggerras. got in trouble with debt, sold it and moved into a 1990 e34 535i 5 speed. black on tan. it was a very clean car with little rust but just needed some love. a few months into my ownership of the car i got an email from a previous, previous, previous owner who informed me that the miles weren't accurate. the ~120k i thought was actually a lot closer to 300k. victim of a cluster swap i ended up with a blown headgasket and major cooling system failure. I sold my soul, bought a horrible honda and focused on motorcycles for a while. finally saved up, ditched the bike recently purchased a 1999 bmw 540i 6 speed. black on black. I'll probably start a build/update thread for my e39 soon, but heres my history. enjoy!

M3:

post-3363-0-50565000-1381362247_thumb.jp

E34:

post-3363-0-33529800-1381362495_thumb.jp

e39:

post-3363-0-98735300-1381362437_thumb.jp

Hey man your the guy that screwed my guy around that was trying to buy your wheels. That was some real B.S. man.

not sure what you're talking about. i've had 4 legitimate offers so far. 2 people are planning to meet this weekend, one person decided he didn't want to drive here from rochester, and the other guy didn't have a good enough offer. 

not sure what you're talking about. i've had 4 legitimate offers so far. 2 people are planning to meet this weekend, one person decided he didn't want to drive here from rochester, and the other guy didn't have a good enough offer. 

I'm talkin about the fact that you locked in a deal with my guy and we were supposed to come get the wheels 2 different times and you jagged him around trying to up your price on a deal you allready agreed on. Thats no way to do business. Espcially with another enthusiasit. Thats B.S. for real!!

Assuming he is the one who didn't have a good enough offer?

I believe there may have been a misunderstanding here. Anyways this is something that should be handled in PM's instead of airing dirty laundry on the forum.

I just don't want to see a new member, who seems like a nice guy, be driven away over something so childish ;)

Assuming he is the one who didn't have a good enough offer?

I believe there may have been a misunderstanding here. Anyways this is something that should be handled in PM's instead of airing dirty laundry on the forum.

I just don't want to see a new member, who seems like a nice guy, be driven away over something so childish ;)

Thanks Earl, I agree guys this is a welcome thread. No need for pointing fingers.

are there a lot of people from around here on the forum? i know my buddy chris from here is on the forum. thats his m3 behind mine. we were talking about trying to get some guys together from around here and do some drives and meets in this area. 

I don't see an M3 behind yours... Skirts give it away. I prefer the non M skirts anyway.