WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Guest Mott Power

^That sucks. I remember with my hartge replica bumper, I had it setup that if I were backing out, and it were to catch on the ground, it'd just simply detach from the front of the car, an sit there. Embarassing? yes, it only happened once, because I was back out of this very narrow driveway entrance. other then that, she never budged!

Your car looks really good. I can't wait to see it at a future event!

Guest Mott Power

That's the way to do it if you go low - I had a similar setup on my S4, too.  Raised the car up a little bit though for now.  After that and an ice chunk cracking it earlier, I decided to keep it practical for now.

Honestly, everyone here seems really cool and I can't wait to meet you all at an event.

That's the way to do it if you go low - I had a similar setup on my S4, too.  Raised the car up a little bit though for now.  After that and an ice chunk cracking it earlier, I decided to keep it practical for now.

Honestly, everyone here seems really cool and I can't wait to meet you all at an event.

We try to be a good crowd.

I practically destroyed that hartge bumper. Ended up selling to for 5x the amount I paid for it though. So I can't complain!

Guest Mott Power

Haha, I'll blame the cold I have for not having noticed you - it was rough getting up this morning.  I'm sure the E30 will be an easy target to spot out though!

Guest norsairius

Well hey, I recognize that office building!  :)

My girlfriend lives out here and I have an apartment in Shorewood that I switch between during the week.  I've seen a lot of Bimmer guys in Waukesha but don't recall your car off hand.  Will definitely give a wave if I think I spot you!

photo13_zpsc01b34d5-1_zpsfc40ee92.jpg