WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Wheres the guy that does lights an codes for BMW's? Forgot his name.

Brian.

Question

10 answers to this question

Yeah, I know. 2005 is new as fuck for me. So I'm lost in the sauce. But we'll figure something out.

I don't blame you, the old iDrive is stupid. I'll tell you where it should be. Your plugging the aux cord into the jack in the center arm rest right? From there you should pull the drive knob down to go to entertainment.

post-786-136211549919_thumb.jpg

Then you will have to get up to the top, of the screen (where it says CD in this example) and click down to select in and scroll over to aux or whatever it says on the old one. If that doesn't show anything besides AM/FM, Satellite and CD then I would have know idea from there what needs to be down to get it working.

I don't blame you, the old iDrive is stupid. I'll tell you where it should be. Your plugging the aux cord into the jack in the center arm rest right? From there you should pull the drive knob down to go to entertainment.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]770[/ATTACH]

Then you will have to get up to the top, of the screen (where it says CD in this example) and click down to select in and scroll over to aux or whatever it says on the old one. If that doesn't show anything besides AM/FM, Satellite and CD then I would have know idea from there what needs to be down to get it working.

I'll give her a try! an report back to you.