WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New guy!...

Guest midwest

Guest midwest

New here, but not my first e30.. I live between Lacrosse and Eau Claire, kind of in the booneys. I just picked up an 87 325es for 500 bucks from a guy in chippewa.. poor car has been neglected badly, But I am working on bringing it back to life. Hopefully there are some locals that are as car crazy as I am.. need some people who know wtf they are talking about to bullshit with lol.. I dont really have any good pics of the car, because it got brought to my parents (no room at my appartment) and started taking it appart right away. It's a diamond in the rough.. very little surface rust, black, with black/tan interior. Currently the front suspension is completely removed to make way for all new stuff... Needs lots of little stuff.. so if anyone local has parts...

Welcome! I am the self-proclaimed most-loverer-of-e30s-up-in-here guy. what are your plans for it this winter and in the future? are you going to bring it out to Blackhawk or Road America in the spring?

If you stance it I will kick your ass. (just kidding. .... maybe)

here are the extra parts I have to offer. If there is anything here that can help you let me know

http://www.wibimmers.com/board/showthread.php?1088-E30-Goods-For-Sale!

Edited by Snap Understeer

Guest midwest

My current plans are to get all the little problems sorted out, all new suspension, a few mods, clean up the surface rust, and work on getting the interior not so ugly lol. My main goal is to just make a fun driver out of it. Nothing fancy, or crazy, and absolutely no stancing lol I would LOVE to get on Road America, just not much time to do so with a little one, and one on the way lol..

That's pretty much the path I have taken with my car, pure fun, joy of driving, and the most direct and raw connection between man and machine without it being annoying. I have 1 and one on the way too, congrats :) hoping #2 is a boy so I am not found guilty of making a girl into a tomboy car geek.