WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Anyone know anything about BMW Select Financing?

Guest piku

Alex- not coming off as an asshole at all. I like making lists so I came up with a budget of what my expenses are, what they cost individually, and what the total expense is. I calculated out the monthly and weekly income after taxes as well..and yeah, I'll be left with no spending money but I'll be really happy when I'm in my car. The Audi gets shit mileage, my e30 got shit mileage..in fact, I think all of my cars have had shit mileage..so I'm used to a major chunk of each check going to gas..I spend roughly $200/month on gas..which is a quarter of my current income. I'm so used to being broke that it's sad. I did the "built your own" deal-io in the bimmer website and came out to $52k with a $700 payment if I went with my dream car...if I go CPO I'm looking at spending around 30-40k..My big pull toward the 335 is that I really want turbo..I've never had turbo, I feel deprived. [White girl problems right?! jeez] buuuuuuut I'm sure that I'd be just as happy in a 330xi...I keep forgetting that I'm "proposing" to Tony with a bike this summer :P so that's even more of my income gone. A TDI seems like the smartest choice with gas prices but I'll never ever ever be happy in it...why make payments on something that doesn't give me happy pants?!

Ryan - Tony doesn't let me have hooker orgies..lame-o right?!

...why make payments on something that doesn't give me happy pants?!

Ryan - Tony doesn't let me have hooker orgies..lame-o right?!

That's a very big thing to remember, there's no reason to have something you dont love, or at least like. That being said, the 335i is still not fully sorted out, they still have a lot of problems with the turbos leaking oil and going bad prematurely. They still have HPFP issues, and those are quite costly I believe. I just saw on Bimmerfest someone saying the bill to replace the turbo was $6k!! Not sure how much was parts vs labor, but that's obscene..

He was always into crack induced orgies back when I first met him :/

• 4 weeks later...