WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

BMW E92 M3 tshirts and hoodies!

suspenceful

I mainly created these shirts for the E90post guys, but the mods shut it down because they suck. So now I'm offering them to anyone who might want one.

Last year I sold 60+ shirts on 1Addicts. Click here or here to see those threads if you want to see positive results. Otherwise see my iTrader rating for feedback! Let’s get to it…

------------------------

Sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL. This design will be printed on soft, comfortable shirts. They're unisex with a modern fit. 50% cotton, 50% poly. Not cheap crap.

T-shirt colors available: Dark grey, cardinal red, sea blue. These are all "heather" colors and look nice.

T-shirt Price: $18 shipped anywhere in the US. If you buy more than one, any additional t-shirts will be $15 each.

Hoodie Price: $35 shipped anywhere in the US. If you buy more than one, any additional hoodies will be $30 each.
- NOTE: Hoodies are ONLY AVAILABLE in dark grey!

Send PayPal payment to soccerboy11@sbcglobal.net – You must include a note with your order details (quantity, tshirt and/or hoodie, sizes, colors) and your shipping address.

If you aren't sure how to send PayPal payment, PM me and I can send you an invoice that can be paid with a credit or debit card.

Sorry, but no international orders.

------------------------

Current list of people who have paid:
1. Suspenceful (gotta make one for myself B))

sWgp76r.jpg
C0Fb8tn.jpg

Sizing chart:
11dMCxr.jpg