WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Suggestions for fixing rear subframe

shaneomac1602

Does anyone on here either themselves or know someone that can reinforce my rear subframe on my 93 325i for a decently cheap price? Possibly someone who's really good and fast with these cars who wants to make some extra cash to put into their project. I tore the passenger front rear subframe mount and need it repaired and all 4 reinforced. I was quoted $1,050 by a local shop, but with baby #2 due in 3 weeks money is going to be pretty tight for a while. I could just do it myself, but I really don't have a lot of free time now and probably won't for a while. Just song what my options are.

Yeah I still daily drive the car now. I just take it easy. $1,050 was from a shop in Greenfield just south of Southridge Mall. I can't remember the name of the shop right now. They said they could do a 2 day turn around on it. I'm just trying to keep cost down with my daughter due in about 3-4 weeks. I most likely won't consider this project until spring, but just trying to gather info now

• 3 months later...