• Applesauce
    • Appleton
    • Applewaukee
    • Apple???

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to get a friend to come out. I liked the last "meet" where I was the only one that showed up. Pretty cool.

and FYI that wasnt really an organized meet...that was just a "hey we should show up at the stance guys meet" ..and piku got injured that day so we all had to tend to her womanly needs..

I found about you guys threw stancewi and since they don't really have any plans for a meet any time soon i thought i would show up to yours. Me and my buddy may drive down tomorrow to check it out. also how long will you guys be at the cheese cake factory if we go we wont be the right at 12 i bet

Edited by TyH

I've posted the "meet" at r3v in the SE Wisconsin thread and in the Wisconsin forum in bimmerforums and in a thread on e30tech. I'd imagine it's a little late.

If you'd like to post it up as well elsewhere that would be swell. This is what I posted:

A group of us are having a meet today.

The official meeting place is the Washington County Fairgrounds @ 1PM:

3000 Pleasant Valley Road, West Bend, WI 53095

From there the plan is Buffalo Wild Wings which is near.

Us that live near Milwaukee are meeting at Cheesecake Factory at Mayfair Mall @ 12PM

Feel free to come and invite others. We realize the weather and last minute of this, but it should be fun to get together!

Guest SunD3v1L

Thanks for the invite Alex... just joined up (coming from M3Forum.net). M is put away for the winter and just got word of the meet this morning, but see you guys sometime soon.

There is salt like a birch here so don't bring the m3 Alex...even though i wanna see it. But that means I'm not washing my car...lol, just cleaning the interior. I'll be there early because I'm the host and don't want people getting lost:P drive safe everyone and ill see you at 1