WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

9/6 Cars and Coffee

Gouda2Chedda

Almost that time again - looking for a few cars to roll down with.  Cars and Coffee is fun but I find it better hearing everyone's rides on the Highway/seeing them in action.  I'll be headed down from Sun Prairie and looking to get to Lake Mills before 9am.  Anyone want to meet in the Madison/Sun Prairie area and cruise down?  I believe this is usually a better turnout for the September meet as they used to host the Concourse on the Green event - this event is no longer running but the turnout for this weekend never disappoints.  Lastly, October is the last meet I think.

Let me know who is cruising/wants to meet up.

This was posted on the Madison Euro FB group.

"Cars and Coffee in Lake Mills this Sunday, anybody interested in caravanning over? Leave from the Panera Bread on the Eastside at 7:15-7:30am?"

Usually about the time I leave, we could drive as a group from SP to Panera then leave with those guys.

This was posted on the Madison Euro FB group.

"Cars and Coffee in Lake Mills this Sunday, anybody interested in caravanning over? Leave from the Panera Bread on the Eastside at 7:15-7:30am?"

Usually about the time I leave, we could drive as a group from SP to Panera then leave with those guys.

I didn't know about that group - I'm part of Madison Bimmers but I'll check it out.

I could just as easily make it over to East Panera at that time, it's literally a 5 min cruise from where I was originally thinking of making a meet/greet.