WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Want high-res shots of your ride?

Hey guys,

I live in Sun Prairie right off the interstate and for work we have tons of equipment as the company I own has a televised cooking show.  If any of you are ever looking for high-res shots of your car let me know and I'd be willing to meet you out.  I can provide video services also but not as easily as photo as it's more time consuming and requires more equipment.

If you have photoshop or similar to read RAW NEF files that's the easiest way, then you can manipulate all the elements of the photo yourself.  If you would rather I give you high res images that are post-production the turn around time would be longer as this is something that I would do in my spare time.

Let me know if you have any needs that I can help with.

No charge for enthusiasts, bring a beer if anything.

not gonna lie, i would definitely be interested in this. I have a ton of track photos already but for a long time now I've been trying to get photos of my car as follows:

1) rolling shots on the freeway

2) good individual backdrop in an industrial setting or something like it

Let's plan something for July! Days like today are perfect for shooting or with an overcast are always perfect for shooting.  If it's the E82 in your signature that color would be amazing in high-res

Let's plan something for July! Days like today are perfect for shooting or with an overcast are always perfect for shooting.  If it's the E82 in your signature that color would be amazing in high-res

yes it would be the e82, sir. I can make pretty much any day in July work except for the 10th as I will be at Road America, and the 5th when I'll be at Cars/Coffee in Lake Mills. I'll PM you

I have a trip planned to Madison next Sunday. Is love to get some nice pics with my new prototype wheel paint job.

58e9173a3b498d4aba7890cd0c0ae0aa.jpg

I have a "7 pack" of corona already in the back (was an "11 pack" before a friend helped me build this:

07869a0f45b8529b3fa38d5317185b82.jpgbe9adebbc7b239b7c82d0d4e702f493b.jpg

A close up of my new wheel (design in progress)

ee9c82cf3be389e1adc868ea16e5acfd.jpg70892bc15f42790a82309596d9f37d8f.jpg9af71bd34804739f361ade20f9d86ac3.jpg

Picked up my "new to me" X5 on Apr 22. Two days before my son's 7th birthday.

I built a custom roof rack and custom back pack rack. The roof rack is made from conduit unstrut and has spring nuts so I can position a 1/2 inch bolt and bracket anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk