WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Engine block o-ring tool rental

B C

If anyone in the Milwaukee area/anyone willing to travel to the Milwaukee area is interested in o-ringing their engine block, myself and 1 other person are interested in renting the ISKY o-ring tool (net cost is $60). If there are other parties interested in making use of the tool while in our possession in order to lower the cost for all involved, then please notify me via this thread, PM, email, SMS, smoke signal, carrier pigeon, or bat signal (sorry, no snail mail or walkie talkie messages allowed)

This would likely take place sometime in December or January (to give you plenty of notice to get going on your project)

e_0006.JPG

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

UPDATE:

I will be ordering the engine block o-ring tool rental most likely end of this week or early next week. It is a one (1) week rental with a price of $10 for each additional day. I will be happy to lend out the tool to others for a small donation to help lower the rental cost. I do want to stay within the 1 week period however. If you are interested let me know.