WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Looking for storage

jockhater2

Did you find something? 

I have a place lined up but the previous tenant filed for bankruptcy and wasn't taking their stuff out from the last I heard. I was supposed to be in over a month ago. I can't seem to find any other places which sucks=/ 

Yes. I was trying to avoid taking the garage from my g/f over the winter. but she said it's ok.

You needed a whole garage?  Wow, that would have been amazingly helpful information at the beginning of this thread.  I had a perfect garage available, but you never said the size desired.  I'm sorry man.  Totally my fault that I didn't guess the size right.  I thought the file cabinet was what you were looking for.

You needed a whole garage?  Wow, that would have been amazingly helpful information at the beginning of this thread.  I had a perfect garage available, but you never said the size desired.  I'm sorry man.  Totally my fault that I didn't guess the size right.  I thought the file cabinet was what you were looking for.

I'm still interested in the file cabinet

No we didn't.  You said you wanted a shelf, I said that wasn't secure, and blah blah blah.  I can see if they would sublease part of it, however they will want to know how much you need and you are REALLY bad at defining the size of any space you are looking for.

I need about 4cm x 4in x 4mm of storage.

why has no one else joined in on the fun?

Upper cubby's are all rented out at the moment, however we could work a package deal for the aforementioned shelf and top drawer of a filing cabinet that's missing a door.

Upper cubby's are all rented out at the moment, however we could work a package deal for the aforementioned shelf and top drawer of a filing cabinet that's missing a door.

I suppose. What is your price on them?

• 4 weeks later...