WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

NEW FROM WISCO!....near Milwaukee

Hey fellow bimmer fanatics. I'm a crazy loyal BMW lover. I'm a daughter of a lifetime ace mechanic and have always been a sports car girl. I would always beg my Dad to bring any sports car he was working on home for his test drive and take for a ride. When I was 3yo I had a huge tantrum when my parents were selling our black T-bird and I refused to get out of it. I've been so lucky to have owned only bimmers for the past 23 years. I vow to only drive a BMW for the duration too! My first was a '92 e36 manual which I bought with 32k miles on it and then sold to my nephew and it had over 210k on it. My late Samoyed learned the sound of its unique exhaust and she knew when I was a block or 2 away from home. It was always a feat to get her out of that car! I now have owned an '04 e46 6-spd manual 330xi with just about everything on it since June '11 and I look for to driving it EVERY day. Sorry, but I'll have to post pics later.