WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

We need an intervention!

alexw

Lady (I assume we only have one) and Gentlemen.. I have been neglecting you, and not intentionally!

As I've said numerous times in the past, the real world (i.e. work, wife, and child) have gotten in the way of progress here at WiBimmers. I fully intend on doing some work tonight on the site for us. I have a few upgrades I need to do to our software, which, I'm sure no one will notice, but it needs to be done regardless. I also plan on ordering some business cards which I hope everyone will like.

SO, I come to you asking if anyone has any ideas for me. Ideas on how to continue to grow, how to make our current members happy, design changes, you name it! I also will entertain offers of help or nominations for forum leadership. I would specifically love to see some semi to professional designers or web guru's, and or anyone with some experience in moderating. Let me know, and if you wish to stay anonymous, feel free to PM me.

Thanks guys for the support. Its pretty obvious we have a small, but tight group here that is loyal. I'm going to try and do what I can to make it a little more lively around here!

Let me know, and thanks!

what kind of business cards are you getting? ie your personal info or just a general wibimmers thing? if they're just general id love to get some. i drive all day for a living and see tons and tons of perfect bmw candidates to join up here. it would be easy to get more people on here for me instead of piku's (awesome but not so formal) writing a note on a napkin idea. let me know

The plan is to have it be very simple, and specifically made for users (and myself) to hand out, or to leave on car windows.

I have no need to put my contact info here, you all make the site, not me.

Should be something like this:

[front] (logo) www.wibimmers.com

[back] Join WiBimmers - Wisconsin's BMW Community

- participate in car meets and online discussions

- get help, or give help to fellow bmw fools

- buy, sell, or trade your bmw parts or car

SOMETHING like that.

I have posted in the "please make a store" thread, stating I'll likely sell these for a few bucks (nothing crazy) to cover my costs and shipping. That being said, I'm not ordering crap cards, and you'll likely want to keep one for yourself!

I've got some logos up that I made the other week:) I also have 50 cards that I had made on the way. They're general and then have a spot that says "you've been spotted by_________" where you can put your name and number or screen make or anything you want:)