WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Chicks!

Guest The Otherside

They were wild ducks, the mother was dead [which we also found with a bunch of other dead ducklings]...and they were probably too young to be away from mommy. So I was feeding them baby bird formula, recommended by my local pet store. I made sure they each had their own water dish and food dish, but for some reason they were fighting over one side of the big box they were living in. I was really sad :( The guy I was dating at the time had a pond that I was going to put them in once they were a little bigger...but they killed each other

They were wild ducks, the mother was dead [which we also found with a bunch of other dead ducklings]...and they were probably too young to be away from mommy. So I was feeding them baby bird formula, recommended by my local pet store. I made sure they each had their own water dish and food dish, but for some reason they were fighting over one side of the big box they were living in. I was really sad :( The guy I was dating at the time had a pond that I was going to put them in once they were a little bigger...but they killed each other

Thats really weird :/

Never heard of lil birds fighting to the death!

Can we get a moment of silence?

I did at the time, but it was mostly because I was surprised by dog ate them like mcnuggets lol

I'm a girl and I love to talk about cars.

Hot damn, 2 chicas in one thread?? WIbimmers is on a roll! Now all we need is for applesauce to post here too for the trifecta..

• 2 weeks later...