WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New to the forum!

Guest Kane

Hello all,

When i was 15 my first and second cars were both e30's. Im now 25, married, drive a prius and ride a Harley haha. The last bmw I sold has always been a regret of mine. Got into older turbo dodges for a while(spirit r/t, daytona shelby ect) cheap and easy to make fast. Cant help but to thing of all the fun times ive had with my e30's. I'll be keeping my eye on this forum for another project. Wouldnt mind a roller since s52 swap will be in the works. If theres ever a local event let me know. I would like to meet bmw enthusiasts in the area!

Welcome! I have the hardest time imagining what an E30/Prius/Turbo Dodge/Harley  operator would look like.   Im guessing something like Chuck Norris wearing a tuxedo

If you are a turbo guy, a turbo M50 or M20 e30 would probably suit you well. S52's (that arent rage-drifted to crap) are a little harder to find. 

Welcome=) I will keep my eyes peeled and ears open if I hear about any shells that come up for sale. What area are you located in?

On a side note, how do you like the Prius? I have seen some done up right*

* Disclaimer: Right in my mind is horribly wrong to some people here=D

Welcome=) I will keep my eyes peeled and ears open if I hear about any shells that come up for sale. What area are you located in?

On a side note, how do you like the Prius? I have seen some done up right*

* Disclaimer: Right in my mind is horribly wrong to some people here=D

They are fantastically engineered cars with horrid steering rates.

oh you werent asking me