WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Anyone in/around Waukesha area...

Chadley

Anyone around the Waukesha area interested in a meet? I havent made it to either of the meets (didnt know about one and the other was too far), but I'd really like to get to meet everyone. Maybe we can meet up at Frame park or by Horeb? Shoot ideas, I'm open to any suggestion.

Heres the plans. Frame park at 2.30 pm, Monday. We'll meet by the playground, which is right off E Moorland/18. Heres a link

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...ed=0CBcQnwIwAA

If you can bring soda, water, anything, chime up and let us know. Remember, any contributions only help you.

List of people going so far:

Chad (me)

Miko

Zach (and possibly 3 of his guys)

Justin

Edited by Chadley

Shoot me a pm for my number and let me know what you have going on. Memorial Day anyone?

Brilliant. Memorial day it is? We could meet at frame park in waukesha, by the playground entrance. I'll make sure my schedule is open, but I'm thinking 2-3ish till..?

Hey guys. Busy day today, hence to inactivity. Zach I'll ring you here soon. Im sticking with the 2-3 pm time frame, I'm thinkin. Unless anyone has an idea? Placewise I'm leaning towards Frame park, nice parking lot there. Or we can meet up at the old Wal Mart which is a big empty space now? The one that used to be off 59 by the old Sentry

Ok everyone. WE got it figured. Frame park at 2.30 pm, Monday. We'll meet by the playground, which is right off E Moorland/18. Heres a link

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=frame+park+waukesha+wi&fb=1&gl=us&hq=frame+park+waukesha+wi&hnear=frame+park+waukesha+wi&cid=0,0,6641430457112132293&ei=I6vhTaeLBOfB0AHy_ZG_Bw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQnwIwAA

If you can bring soda, water, anything, chime up and let us know. Remember, any contributions only help you. Whos going to be there?

Guest The Otherside

Yeah homie. Ill be there.

Can we get a list going?? I really don't want to go if there's only going to be 3 people. No offense. I love you all, but I must have put on 900 miles in the last 3 weeks.