WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

I'm giving away some BMW parts...

suspenceful

I wanted to share a giveaway I just launched with my fellow WI Bimmers peeps. As I dive into this full-time content creator life, I'm trying to sell more of my BMW-inspired merch. What better way to do that than to do the infamous "buy a t-shirt, win a car" method!? Except I'm not in a position to give away a car... so instead, I'm giving away a Doc Race N54 intake manifold, or $1,000 cash if you're not into unreliable N54-powered BMWs.

Buy anything from my website and you'll automatically be entered to win: https://bimmerstreet.com

You'll get 5 entries for every $1 you spend. So if you buy a $5 decal, you'll get 25 entries. If you spend $100 on a hoodie, a couple t-shirts, and a keytag, you'll get 500 entries (+10 bonus entries for spending over $100). It's pretty simple.

If you’ve wanted to show support for all of the BMW content I've created over the years, this is a great way to do so. Not only will you get something physical in return, but you’ll have a chance to win big!

51880238168_e5d841e372_b.jpg

51880476789_a8b0064b0e_b.jpg

51880811350_848aa49098_b.jpg

51880812560_03337667e8_b.jpg