WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Good Detailers in Madison Area?

Snyperx

All,

Well being that the wife and I are splitsville and I no longer have access to a garage (though I have covered parking) I am looking to get my Jet Black bimmer detailed. My paint is in need of some serious paint correction. I actually have everything to detail, so if someone have the know how and whats teach please comment other wise post some recommendations on good detailers. In thinking more, maybe we can have a group detail class or something?? Just a thought.

Who here besides Ryan... is going to the meet tomorrow? I figure we all meet at my place, around 8:30am, caravan leaves at 11? LMK.

My place is ideal, as it's on the way from Ryan's to Colgate, and you two are in oregon, which if you're heading towards the belt line, I'm right past the belt line.

• 3 weeks later...

Morzada, welcome to wibimmers! How'd you hear about us?! And we should get a madison meet going! I figure my place is perfect. It's centrally located. My driveway is huge, and I dedicated it as the BMW house of the south west side of wisco! As Zach has the south east side as the bmw house over there :)