WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Anything going on?

Jeff

Wondering if there was anything going on around Elkhorn and not so far up state me and a freind thought it would be cool to over run this place called Annie's burger town With bmw's they have good food and not much goes on there anymore were thinking of going there weekly or bi weekly and see of we can get more to come

Have you guys ever heard of Quaker Steak and Lube in New Berlin? That's not far and euro guys already go out there Tuesday nights. I would be down to check out your scene down in Elkhorn though. Let me know what weekend you want to do it a week in advance and I could maybe rustle up some people to bring down there.

I've never heard of that place at all and there is not much of a BMW scene here in Elkhorn bunch of Honda kids to laugh at but it's a small town my one freind has a red e30 my sisters feance talk him into a BMW he has a e46 my step dad has a e36 it and a 99' 528i I have a e38740il and a e36 325i that I turbocharged I see some otheres tool throughty once in a while have one that honks every time they go past my house not much more than that