mystere30

What day??  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What day??

• April 21st
    • April 14th
    • April 28th
    • Other

alright all, its getting close to that time again. spring is coming up quick which calls for all of our shenanigans coming together once again.

unless someone has a better idea to host this meet in the next few days, it will be held here at the dirte house (same place as the fall meet in colgate) this is why im posting this now so we can get it organized as soon as possible and people can plan for it. hopefully then we can get a good turn out. vote in the poll for a day.

post up in dis bitch with any ideas, questions, etc.

lets get a huge turnout this time damnit.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ryan why wouldnt you be able to bring the boobaru??

TJ i'll post the address when i know for sure that it will be here. i know last years spring meet was at dan's house so i dont know if he would wanna do that again or not.

everyone needs to vote within the next few days so i can set a date ASAP so people can do what they need to do to be free for the day.

FYI...the dirte haus has made a very wise investment of buying a vinyl cutter!! ZOMG!!@@!!@!@ !! we will be able to make die cut stickerszzszss made to order. $3-$5 depending on size of course.

I'm making a stand right meow and it is being held here at the dirte haus on April 14th!! the address is 415 Colgate Rd. if anyone has trouble finding the place we can make an easier alternate meet up spot and one of us can come gather the troops.

Everyone should start meeting here at 12 noon on April the 14th. we will fire up the grill at about 1. please feel free to bring drinks, food, or anything else. after food we will take some moar epic cruises through the holy hill area roads. (i will be filming the whole cruise with a gopro 2) again feel free to bring your own cameras as usual. along with the cruising we will be stopping at a few various spots for some baller photoshoots as well. as it starts getting dark we'll return to the house for a killer bonfire...and booze..(for the appropriate age group of course..)

this is the plan and its not changing. please try your best to make this day/time work. if you cant make it work... :( just make the next one. we can have as many meets here as we want so just throw ideas out for future fun time.

Guest stealthbimmer

Where is this? My parents live just outside of Colgate. I may be able to make this, no promises though....not sure if I will even have my car at that point