WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

=\

Earl

What are you trying to achieve with the forum? I understand it's local and all. Majority of the users have e30s most diy stuff and other tech aspects are on r3v or bimmerforums.

I remember seeing the WI local area of bimmerforums go away slowly as it's EXTREMELY hard to coordinate events and get involved with local venues to get things moving for physical meets. You are at the mercy of other peoples time for things like that, people don't like to commit.

Not complaining at all but last meet at the ramp sauces' house had like 6 people there.

It's super cool that you guys made this forum, we all highly appreciate it, but it's limited to demographic of WI, most of us are SE WI and time is always against us all.

I want to this to thrive as well believe me, local enthusiast groups are awesome, just will need some time and organizing :)

I have 4 referrals (one didn't mark my username down so my profile shows 3) so I need some sort of sales trophy at this point for my great success.

I have pretty much only posted in my build thread and in the classifieds because everytime I set foot in any other part of the forum I encounter some people and threads that make me want to jump off a rainbow.

Now excuse me while I go jump off a rainbow.