WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Shop Space

m42b32

Hey Everyone,

Just looking to see if anyone in the Milwaukee area (I'd consider anything up to a half hour away in just about any direction, though north of Milwaukee is preferred) knows of a garage that I could rent to store and work on my cars. I currently have a small, single car garage near UWM that is just not big enough to get any real work done. That, and whenever it rains, water comes in under the garage door and ruins the bottoms of the boxes I have on the floor... I am hoping to move to something that I can fit 2 cars in. I'd also be interested in sharing a larger space with someone to reduce rent if anyone were interested. Any help (or info on a place) would be appreciated, thanks! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On August 8, 2016 at 8:41 AM, m42b32 said:

I am hoping to be around or under 250 a month but I could probably go a little higher than that if the perfect place came along.

I would be willing to go in with you on that so let's say around 500 a month, if you would be ok with that I am in the whitefish Bay Area. How many cars do u need to keep in there?