WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

2012 Track Events

B C

Who else is planning on going out to the track this year?

Post up any events that you know about or plan on attending along with relevant details.

http://www.blackhawkfarms.com/?post_type=sp_events&eventDisplay=month&eventDate=2012-04

I am looking at going to the Apr. 25th automotive track day as long as I am not traveling for work. I would like more info on the SCCA and other events happening in April if anyone knows more about them.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kalib0y

Get out to the track guys! Its a great stress relief.

oh and let me know if you guys need any wheel stud conversions :), Helps you swap wheels easier and saves you from cross threading your wheel hubs

Posted Image

Posted Image

you guys should be really cool and take the autocross class with me...I'll let you point and laugh and make "women can't drive" jokes..

i was gonna do it last year...i paid and everything...and then..i didnt wake up. i still wanna do it so im in. kevin told me its a smart thing to do even if you've already been racing. expert tips

Tire wall day at Black Hawk Farms is on April 7th. I'll hopefully be there! Come bag tires for a couple hours and get lunch and an hour of free "track touring".... ;)

AHA! I was wondering what this was all about. I might just do this if my car is finished up in time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest peapodf50

I'm new here, but not to BMW's I will be at the road America event on April 28-29. I'll be there in a silver 99 M3 Hopefully # 346 Always enjoy the track. Nothing quit like it.