WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Jake Rawson at Rawsomotion

vng704

Hi guys, I just wanted to give a thumbs up to Jake Rawson for some work he did to my car. He's located in the Milwaukee area. It might be called Rawspeed now instead of Rawsomotion. This summer, I took my e46 m3 there to get the rear subframe mounts reinforced with the Redish kit. While he was in there I had him change out some bushings (rtabs w/shims, diff, subframe), csb, and flex disc. He had the car for two weeks, actual work took a week as the first week he was busy, he said. He always replied fairly quick. He sent me pics of the subframe mounts before he mounted the subframe back up. I believe him to be fairly priced with the small research I did, total was about $900 ($650 for the subframe work). From an internet search, looks like his shop does fabrication and when I was there, it looked like he works on BMWs in general as there were a couple of them at the shop, one on a lift, etc... Oh and he's got a cool looking track RX7. Overall, I would recommend.

I had him put my downpipes in the first time and he replaced my control arms.  His prices were SUPER reasonable and he let me hang out and watch which was cool.  He also responded to emails quickly when I was looking for someone to do this work.  Not many places respond to emails.  I would definitely recommend too.