WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Alex- Setup a WIBIMMERS store on this site

rampelsauce

I figure once we can get some stuff done up, we can move it. I know Tony and I are working on getting WI BIMMERS rear window banners made, and if we can get hooked up with a good t-shirt shop, we can do limited runs of the shirts. Who ever wants to be in charge of that its cool. If I decide to source a shop, I can do it thru my pay pal. Lets talk about it holmes.

I'll get something set up.

I would like to be kind of a stinker and have a little quality control on items sold... That is, if it's going to be on an "official" WiBimmers site, I'd just like to make sure its up to snuff. That said, I won't ever say you can't promote your own items on the forums.

For what it's worth, I'm going to be designing and ordering some business cards today. I likely will "sell" them for a few bucks to cover my costs and postage. If someone wants to hand write, or design their own, thats fine.

Maybe we could go into the cards to together, like someone wants 20 cards, so like 10 of mine and 10 of yours? That is if you feel mine are good. And feel free to use the logos that I created and posted. And for selling the cards, you could keep 75% of the profit and me 25% if all else goes well. Funny thing is I'm a quality technician so I'm anal aswell about how good things are:P

Im planning on hooking up with a print shop and getting shirts made. I guess your quality control can be getting one in the mail for free (you're welcome, jerk). They'll be nice, and if you'd like to get profit from them, I can sell them to you at cost + postage. I will be keeping a few for myself though.

That is if you want to handle all the WIBimmers merch and what not.