WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

A few quick pics of my toys...

Guest johnny2k

Guest johnny2k

A few pics of the cars for right now, once I get a chance to really clean the 540 I will get proper pics up but I bought it in november so no real time to detail it before winter...

The GTI is my roommates car....fun lil bugger too!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest johnny2k

Thanks guys! The cobra is a blast to drive, and I agree, the front bumper and hood make a huge difference in the look of the car, kinda like the m5 bumper on the e39's. That's one of the things I want to do, either that or a front lip...something is just missing from the front end.

Sweet! Another e39, looks clean. Probably a dumb question, but did you buy the headlights as a complete assembly or did you bake them? They look like hellas to me. Either way I'm digging it.

Guest johnny2k

Thanks! Headlights are OEM, I have yet to touch them. They do need new adjusters, so that's on the list for this spring/summer. Otherwise, I did just put the sport wheels back on the car monday night, all black and ready for spring!

Anyone know any good powedercoating places in the milwaukee area? I did the wheels as a temporary thing to see if I would like it and now I want them powdercoated in a matte/semi-gloss finish.