WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Fox Valley Meet September or October 2012?

M318

I wouldn't want the re-re-resealed parking lot to get ripped up or anything like that. I know a pretty decent lot near me though. What you need to do is call in a police diversion to the opposite end of town then quickly tear up a lot on the side of town you are on. It works pretty well most of the time... At one point in Oshkosh there was a Wal-Mart that was getting torn down. One of the walls of it had a garage sized hole torn into it with the rest of the building and roof still standing with the building gutted and tile floor. My friend drove in the place and drifted. That would have made a badass video but he was to conserned about getting a B&E with a car in a building or something.

Traditionally there are 3 meets on WI BIMMERS, a spring meet (didn't really happen this year), the Appleton meet in August and the Milwaukee meet in October. We had a meet in Madison during June this year and I'm planning a 5er meet for the last weekend of september (details out soon). WE CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH MEETS THOUGH! So as long as there isn't something on the meet calendar, plan it and we will come :)