WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Dent Removal

Boris3

Guest Mott Power

I literally just got my car back today from having some NASTY dents taken out at Acci-Dent near David Hobbs Honda.  Great work!  I think Nick over there is a magician and a real cool guy.  Definitely recommend them for anything Auto-body related.

Should have waited til the meet Mott...would have saved you some money. I've got really good hook-up as Nick is my boss' son and I'm also friends with Mike that works for him. Boris, that dent should be doable. If you can't make it out to the meet pm me and I'll get you a number to get a good deal.

Guest Mott Power

Should have waited til the meet Mott...would have saved you some money. I've got really good hook-up as Nick is my boss' son and I'm also friends with Mike that works for him. Boris, that dent should be doable. If you can't make it out to the meet pm me and I'll get you a number to get a good deal.

I know, I was going to but I probably won't make the meet so I decided to get it done sooner than later.  My weekends are quickly vanishing!

He actually gave me a great deal and lent me his car in the meantime while he worked on mine so I didn't mind spending the extra money.  I also figured my car would have taken up most of the meets time since it was pretty nasty and he also got some other dents out.