WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

10th Annual Badger Bimmers BMW Car Show

Jeff F

Hi everyone,

I'd like to invite everyone to show their BMW or just stop in to check out the cars at Badger Bimmers Annual Car Show at Concours BMW

The show is on June 1, 2013, starting at 10 am and ending at 2 pm.  Concours BMW empties out their showroom and service area so we can show our cars indoors, rain or shine.

There is no charge to show or spectate, and you don't need to be a BMW CCA member to participate.  You just need to have a BMW if you'd like to show your car inside.

There will also be light snacks available, compliments of Concours BMW.

This is a low-key event and a great opportunity to meet all kinds of BMW enthusiasts.  Don't worry if your car is not a "show" car, this is just a fun time to get together and have some BMW fun.

BMW track cars are also welcome!

Here's a link to all the details: http://www.badgerbimmers.org/Badger-Bimmer-Events/2013/10th-Annual-Car-Show.htm

Hope to see you there!

Guest norsairius

Looks like it'd be fun! My car will likely be the least modified there, so I won't take up space in the showroom, haha. I'll probably stop by though and check it out. This would be the first more formal meet of enthusiasts I've ever attended. I'll add it to my calendar! Not positive I can make it yet though.

This will be a fun event - it doesn't matter if your car is new or old, stock or modded, nice or ratty.  If you love BMWs, come on out and show your car and meet some new people.

I'll be showing my E92 and it is stock-appearing.  We will have participant voting for best BMW 1970's and earlier, 1980's, 1990's, and 200 and newer.  Also "People's Choice" best overall.

Hope to see you there!