WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

suspension upgrade

Guest 92e36

Question

Guest 92e36

I'm looking into buying racelands for my e36 325is. The only question I have is will I need spacers my rims are stock size and if I do need spacers would I also need to get longer lug bolts?

10 answers to this question

Although its not really on topic, Id highly reccomend ditching the lug bolts and getting lug studs.  Especially once you get into wheels and spacers and what not.  Easily the best investment I think one could make.  But like Brian said, you should be fine with stock wheels.

Guest 92e36

OK thanks for the input! They don't look stock just stock size. They are the five blade "sport wheels" I'd upload a picture but for some reason it won't let me.

It does depend on your tire size. You camber in when you go lower. With my 15's and 195/60's I had almost no clearance. Your wheels will be super sunk if they're around stock offset. A 20mm spacer would help that. List up the specs and I can help you get them fitted. Another option is to find some Style 5 centers, and buy my barrels. Haha

And for the love of god, someone ban Brian if he doesn't stop saying rims. I think I'm just so touchy because I'm a Whore of the Wheels category:)

Guest 92e36

It does depend on your tire size. You camber in when you go lower. With my 15's and 195/60's I had almost no clearance. Your wheels will be super sunk if they're around stock offset. A 20mm spacer would help that. List up the specs and I can help you get them fitted. Another option is to find some Style 5 centers, and buy my barrels. Haha

And for the love of god, someone ban Brian if he doesn't stop saying rims. I think I'm just so touchy because I'm a Whore of the Wheels category:)

I'll post the specs when. I'm done with work