WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Spring car cleanup: Badger Bimmers (BMW CCA)

straight6pwr

From their website:

http://www.badgerbimmers.org/main/2011SpringCleanup.shtml

2011 Spring Cleanup - May 7th - THREE OF THEM!! Click here for more details.

The remnant of last week’s blizzard prompts me to think ahead towards spring, warmth and snow free roads. So far this winter has been quite cold with frequent snow. Spring training starts next week and with any luck the start of spring training will not be snowed out which old man winter tried to do with the Super Bowl. To keep warn thought and warn weather in mind I am planning one of Badger Bimmers spring activities, Spring Clean UP. The Clean Up will be held on Saturday May 7th. We are returning to our favorite location, O’Reilly Motorcar facility. Mike Loos, our club’s recently president and owner of O’Reilly’s, has invited the club back for the Spring Clean up.

Mike provides support to wash cars and a heated shop for all the finishing and detailing you want to complete on your car. Our activities will start at 10 AM on that Saturday. Car washing will continue into early afternoon. Bring your car to the rear of the shop for washing and then drive into the heated shop so you can wax, clean the interior or whatever. O’Reilly Motorcar is located on Cherry Street between 3rd and 4th. This is just north of downtown Milwaukee.

I am inviting Nick Sanfilippo from Acci-dent to attend and offer paintless dent removal services. Their dent removal results have been amazing. If you are interested in having a dent removed contact Nick Sanfilippo at 414-305-5005 a few days before the event and let him know where the dent is. Some repair locations require special tools and Nick needs to know what special tool he needs to bring for your specific repair. I have a dent to remove this year and hope the results are as excellent as last time.

The club will be proving continental breakfast items to enjoy along with great conversation with your club members. Plan on coming and have an enjoyable morning with your club members. See you there on May 7th.

If you have question call Dave at 262-784-4180.

May 7, 2011 - Spring Car Clean-up Appleton, WI 10 am Jeff Sonnleiter jeffsonn56@yahoo.com

The details were inadvertently left out of the last newsletter.

“Spring Car Cleanup” on May 7th at Enterprise Motorcars in Appleton WI.

Details:

Enterprise Motorcars

3002 Victory Ln

Appleton, WI 54913

Directions:

http://www.enterprisemotorcars.com/dealership/directions.htm

Date:

May 7, 2011

Time:

10AM to 1PM

Questions?: mailto:jeffsonn56@yahoo.com

A tour of the new MINI facility will be held immediately afterwards. Enterprise is furnishing all the cleaning materials, soaps, polish, water, cloths etc for our group. Also.. Enterprise is providing a lite lunch for us ! I just need to know how many are showing up so there is enough for everyone.

Please email Jeff back by May 4th and let me know if you are interested, or are definitely coming (rain or shine) we’ll be indoors !!!

Hope to see you all there !

© Copyright 2006 by Badger Bimmers