WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Who has a welder?

B C

It seems I need to get myself a welder since I have been needing quite a few things welded lately. I need a few sway bar reinforcements tacked into place and was wondering if any of you local guys could do this for me for a small fee.

I have also been thinking of picking up a welder while considering doing a turbo build next summer. Would make things sooo much easier. My uncles a welder, I'm thinking he might sell me an old wire welder of his, if he does, I'd be more than willing to take a look at what you need done. Myself, I'm looking to build an exhaust, intake, and intercooler piping from scratch, as well as minor other things around the garage

I have a welder, a smaller Lincoln wire welder. Here is the thing that you guys looking to purchase should remember, if you are like me, everything you want to weld is aluminum or stainless, making my welder virtually useless.

That being said, My welder is open for use, located in West Bend. If it's a big job, just throw me a couple bucks for gas......and I'm not a good welder, my welds are strong, but not pretty.