WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

FS: 225/50/17 Blizzak WS70 on 17x7.5 Sport Editions

Boris3

Well, thought this would work but I was wrong. 

Selling four 225/50/17 Blizzak WS 70 snow tires mounted on 17x7.5 Sport Edition wheels. Build date on the tires is 22/2012, all with plenty of tread and no dry rot or cracks.

Now for the quirk. Two of the wheels are et40 offset and the tires on these have 11-12/32 tread. The other two wheels are et28 offset and the tires on these have 8/32 tread. When I picked these up I checked the offset on one wheel to confirm and spent the rest of the time with my tread gauge making sure the tires were OK. You would think I would have noticed that two of the wheels were a different offset but no....  Only noticed it when I started to mount them on the car a few weeks later.   

Anyway, as you guys know from another thread the wheels have paint flaking off in some places but are in good structural shape.

The setup rubs on the 330i's fender liners on crap roads/bumps no matter which end I put the et28 pair, and will fender rub on hard turns if the et28 pair is on the rear. I suspect I need some suspension work which isn't helping but that's for another day.

WI Bimmers price is what I paid for them $400.

Pictures are here (more pictures added 11/25): https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/wto/6754671938.html