WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E46 gurus????

Delias95

Question

10 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Delias95 said:

Okay so I have a 323 at w.o.T the rpms starts moving as they should then they drop about 500rpm and go as they should. I'm leaning away from clutch as it's the opposite and when it first starts going it moves fine with the RPM. Here is a video any suggestions. This is 3rd gear wot watch the needle closly not the best vid. 

KVID0293.mp4

ECU reflash is needed.

On 10/24/2016 at 6:07 PM, Delias95 said:

The light hasn't came back on but a week or two had a p0455 and went away and hasn't re came up. I believe it's a fuel or air issue

On 10/24/2016 at 4:53 PM, patsbimmer1 said:

It's plausible but without having the car in front of me it's hard to say for sure.  Have you had it scanned for codes?

Partsbimmer1 if you could share some of you knowledge on another thing it would be much appreciated. So from what I can tell on my 323 I should have one line going from the upper intake boot to the brake booster. Now previous owner removed upper boot and replaced it with a metal pipe. The line that would have gone from the upper boot to brake booster is now just capped off with a mini spectre ait filter. Would this cause any vaccum issues at all?? I can't find any info anywhere.