WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WTR: Shop space/ roller parking

Boris3

Anyone in the New Berlin/West Allis/ west side of Milwaukee area have shop or other space to rent where I could park, work on, take parts off of an e30 roller? I'm looking around at possible parts cars but don't have a place to put one. Garage is full and driveway dismantling won't go over well with the neighbors.

Do you know how long it would take? I have a spot that is semi-hidden from neighbors. If it were for just a week I don't see a problem. I would want to check with my Land Lady first but it may be an option. BTW I am just off of KK an Lincoln, not too far from West Allis. I would be willing to lend a hand to speed things up if needed.

Thanks for the offer, both of space and a hand. Between work and other obligations though I expect this may take longer than a week. As long as I am not dismantling it I may be able to park it in the driveway. I've been thinking though it would be nice to have access to shop space for this and related projects especially once winter rolls in.