WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Bent rim repair?

shovz

I sent mine to Sergys house of wheels down in IL.  Look him up on Facebook.  I tried a few local places and they said my very mild bend on my HRE's was un-fixable.  They also wouldn't split the 3 piece to do a proper powercoat.  Sergy, fixed, dissassembled, powdered, and re-assembled.

If the wheel is bent bad enough to not hold air, you may be better off sourcing one that is straight. Straightening an oem wheel with that much damage will almost surely cost more than finding a non-bent one to replace it. Do you have a picture of said wheel?

If the wheel is bent bad enough to not hold air, you may be better off sourcing one that is straight. Straightening an oem wheel with that much damage will almost surely cost more than finding a non-bent one to replace it. Do you have a picture of said wheel?
It holds air but it just slowly leaks. I don't have a picture and even if I did you wouldn't be able to tell from the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk