WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Clutch replacement on my 328is

Anyone here want to do it for me? It's too damn cold out and I'd rather pay someone else to get it done.  The car is my daily right now so it needs to be done in a timely manner.

1996 328is that is rusty as hell with a ton of miles.

I already have a low-mileage clutch/flywheel to throw in.  Looking to drop it off and pick it up finished.

Can't milk it through untill it's warmer out?

I've been milking it for over a year now. I initially thought it was a leaky main seal or something because it would come and go, but not it slips in every gear at the blip of the throttle. I don't want to be stranded somewhere and have to pay to get it towed.

Ready to get a new clutch, weld the diff, and go rage drifting!!!

I just replaced the clutch in my e36 328 this past fall and it took a full weekend, your best off to just man up and get it done / save the money.  Only suggestion is to have everything on hand you may need, and you may get it done in one day (make sure to have new bell housing to engine bolts, flywheel bolts, pressure plate bolts, rear main seal, hand torch / Mapp gas, throw out bearing, external torx sockets, ect...).  It also helps having an extra person to muscle the transmission back into place