WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

e39 super dish?

kopaczjm

My hunt this winter is for a really nice set of wheels to run next summer. The problem is I have no idea what I want! I really like style 5's. Also style 42. I like mpars but they are extremely common. I am sure there are more out there I don't know about. Everyone loves deep dish pizza... and deep dish wheels. Any other suggestions I should consider?

Style 5's and other mesh wheels are extremely burdensome to clean. A true ultimate driving enthusiast would prioritize maximizing time behind the wheel driving the car, not spending all day detailing it.

logic prevails, and says that you should consider some 2-spoke wheels for ease of cleaning and maximize precious time actually driving the car.

Wow-OMG-LOL-Toyota-2-spoke-rims.jpg

Style 5's and other mesh wheels are extremely burdensome to clean. A true ultimate driving enthusiast would prioritize maximizing time behind the wheel driving the car, not spending all day detailing it.

logic prevails, and says that you should consider some 2-spoke wheels for ease of cleaning and maximize precious time actually driving the car.

Wow-OMG-LOL-Toyota-2-spoke-rims.jpg

They are a pain if you have stock brake pads. If you get euro ceramics like I have then you have to clean your wheels once a month. Als make sure you wax your wheels, makes the brake dust and such come off a lot easier.