WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

I want to start a meet in Door County!!!

NastyNateE30

I want to start a car meet in the Door County area. So far it's myself and two other buddies. My dad has a Maserati and a couple other exotics and his friends have a couple exotics I was going to get them to join in to! Any type of car would be welcome it's not going to be strictly bimmers. I was thinking every other weekend would be appropriate for now starting the first weekend of June, so Saturday June 1st! I would really like to see some bimmers from this sight show up!!! My buddies got a 87 535is, and a Nissan 350z! I always drive past these two houses on my scenic drive and one guy has a silver e38 740i with the msport package( blacked out trim) and an e30 of some kind and an older Mercedes. Another has a e34 m5 that looks really clean and a newer 5 series and I always see them outside doing something to there cars so I was thinking of putting some type of newsletter or something in there mailboxes to see if they would join in! My name is Nathan Schmelzer, you can contact me at 920-944-4877 anytime between 2pm-9pm or by email at schmelzernathan@yahoo.com Thanks and have a great day!!!

Also, there are plenty of fun, scenic, curvy roads in the DC area! We would be going along Bayshore Drive into the Egg Harbor area, and be going near the Sturgeon Bay canal near portage park and glidden lodge! Plenty of dining options! Beautiful area especially out by Portage Park! There is a place called the Mushroom House that was built into a hill and goes underground! It's very neat and reminds me of Bilbo Baggins house from The Lord of the rings lol!