WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Badger Bimmers drive to Door County!!! Need info please!!!!!

NastyNateE30

"Touring Bimmerphiles:

Pre-notification to let you know that maybe saving May 11th on your calendar would be a REALLY good idea.

Why? Because we are going to attempt our most involved and elaborate Tour yet!

The plan is to start somewhere in the Fond-Du-Lac area, and head to Two Rivers, past Point Beach State Park, and then travel north to Sturgeon Bay along the Lake Michigan coast. We will then move on toward Baily’s Harbor and cut inland westward to Peninsula Park and the Village of Fish Creek. Somehow, we’ll put a brief yummy lunch in the midst of all this somehow!

We will then head southward along Bay Shore Drive on the eastern edge of the Door County “thumb”, and end up north of Green Bay at a might fine spectacular restaurant for dinner, --- if only I can find it again! We will disperse within striking distance of both I-43 and US 41 for ease of travel southward to our homes.

As you can see, I still have to cross all the “t’s” and dot all the “i’s” in order to get things ready; and work out the timing, locations, and the route map more accurately. Hope to do that in March after the snow says “goodbye”, and spring has come upon us.

Are we gonna have fun? You bet! BMW Touring fans are the most talkative and friendliest people in the world. But I may be prejudiced.
Keep tuned for updates, and let me know if you would like to come, even at this early stage, by contacting Bernie at either nmgom@earthlink.net or (920) 738-9548. (Below is a sampling of some Door County scenes, from various seasons, to help stretch your imagination!) See y’all soon!

Enthusiastically,

Bernie Kressner"

Chris posted this in your last thread.