WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Verizon iPhone, who's waiting in line RIGHT now?

alexw

Verizon stores opened 5 minutes ago for first come first serve to pick up a new iPhone. How many of you are standing outside in the -11 (here in Kenosha) weather for one?

I reserved two for pickup at Mayfair. Having just gotten out of work, I'm not sure if I'll even make it up there to get them.

I AM an Apple fanboy. I've had nearly every iPhone thats come out except this one. When I returned from overseas and reactivated my AT&T iPhone I found I had no service in the area I live. My street seems to be a dead zone for AT&T while Verizon is golden.

Anyone else getting one today?

I hit up Mayfair today and got two. There was no real reason to stand in line apparently. I didn't have to drive all the way out there, but it gave me something to do!

Yeah its hard to swallow when you put it like that. But I do feel I use it enough to justify it. I spend a lot of time on email and the internet.

Oh yeah, the iPad is cool. But I really don't see the need for it. It would be cool to have just to browse the internet on... But thats a lot of money for not much use I'd think.

I don't have Oprah money, actually I have very little money, so you wont see me on an iPad anytime soon haha!