WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Wanted: N55 PI Spacer Install and Possibly Walnut Blast

I recently picked up a second hand EOSpeed port injection spacer setup for my N55 E92. Kummrow Automotive in Milwaukee wants $600 for the install.

I'm a fairly handy guy, but these engines have a lot of electrical/wiring intricacies that make me nervous about doing the install alone in my apartment parking garage. I have done my own chargepipe, lpfp, and a couple other smaller jobs. Would anyone be willing to assist me in the PI spacer install? Or I could assist someone?

Also, if anyone does walnut blasts, I would like to do that at the same time. I tried reaching out to Bobdudeman1988 here and via Facebook, but I haven't been able to get a hold of him. 

Please let me know if you would like to install the PI spacer with me. Walnut blast would be a bonus. I won't pay you $600, but compensation is negotiable. 

Thanks in advance,

Please disregard. I will need to walnut blast eventually, but I got the PI installed on my own. 

Andrew