WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

'08 535xi Coolant light on and running very rough & NOT DRIVEABLE

FullThrottle e46

The top light in my post was on? If its full could be a bad coolant level sender, as long as ita full and no overheat id bet its alright. Let me know about the recall and if you need me to install injectors for you,

Do you have the software to run codes and diagnose the issue? As it could be a HDP that is causing the misfires also. What about initializing the new injectors? DO you have oem bmw sftware to do this?

Do you have the software to run codes and diagnose the issue? As it could be a HDP that is causing the misfires also. What about initializing the new injectors? DO you have oem bmw sftware to do this?

I was planning on scanning and trouble shooting it myself to find the issues if there are others

And yes, i have the software to code the tolerance numbers to the dme

Yep top light. Is it easy to check that sender? Would it have come up as a fault and show on the BMW OBD reader/tool/apparatus/thingy? The guy did a scan I'm pretty sure. We're picking up the car in a few hrs so I'll hear it all straight from the horses mouth. Talk soon.

Its likely a on/off sensor, two wire, it would be easy to check, and it might not show up on a scanner