WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

NEED ACTUAL COLOR PICS OF FACTORY WIRING FOR '03 e46

FullThrottle e46

Question

2 answers to this question

Thanks guys for the speedy replies. : D

I have quite a personal situation.

I need to see what all of the wiring looks like behind the steering column and up under the driver's foot panel as well as the EWS exactly as it looks right out of the factory. I need to see the same for the trunk.

I've taken many pictures of blatantly obvious tampering in both areas as evidenced by appearance, a white zip tie securing the huge thick group of wires and the dust disturbance pattern and fingerprints. There was absolutely no repair/service done in these areas. I have all of the records and a car fax. I contacted 2 separate service advisors, one being a manager with regard to the white zip tie and I showed several clear pictures. I know that all zip ties are black for the wiring when Bimmers are manufactured. I never heard back from either manager to include the Service Manager at BMW. The car was a 1 owner when I bought it in June of 2011. I spoke with the original owners and they absolutely did not have anything installed aftermarket or through the dealer.