WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Rummage Sale with a lot of tools

Guest 328ci

Guest 328ci

My Grandpa and Grandma are moving from their house to a smaller location. My Grandpa unfortunately had a stroke a couple years back and hasnt been able to use the mass amount of tools he's accumulated from doing wood work for so long. They will not be taking any of them a long with them so they are being sold. It's hard to see them all go even though they arent mine, our family has taken what we needed and some has been sold already but there is still a ridiculous amount of stuff.

I know there are a lot of DIY'ers on here, and even though there arent a lot of car oriented tools here, there is definitely some stuff worth looking over.

Everything is priced to move.

A lot of hand power tools

Hammers in many variations

Tons of clamps

Drill bits

Router bits

Screw drivers

Tons of wood, screws, bolts, nails.

etc, etc, etc.

This is just scarping the surface. I am helping my Grandma organize and run the sale. I will post pictures of all the tables with the stuff laid out as well as a rough list of everything tomorrow when I'm back over there working.

The sale will be this Thursday, Friday, Saturday in Appleton.

I will post more details as it gets closer, just wanted to start spreading the word.

Guest 328ci

What do youranifold by carbide drill bits? Or mills?

Very small drill bits made of carbide. Theres like 25 of them, I'm really not sure what they are for but they are super thin