WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Schmutzige Hure

Guest piku

Guest piku

Just brought home the Audi..She's definitely burning a little oil, sadly...but I think She's fitting in quite well so far :)

Posted Image

I wish I could keep both, although I may own the ugliest e30 ever..I should win an award.

Nice Aaawwwdii ;)

What model/year? My ex had an auto A6, it was a great car really. That car saved my ass in a winter storm; 10 car pile up, we got hit by a damn V10 dodge cummuns that ripped the whole back end off the car. None of the 4 passengers were even scratched :)

And other than the mismatched tails it doesn't look that bad! My 318is was hideous; broken tails, cracked bumper, rust everywhere, 50 door dings, etc...

And whats all wrong with yours? Before you ditch it maybe we can help find a cheap solution. I have a ton of parts and I know a couple guys here dig around in junkyards a lot, finding shit for dirt cheap..

Guest piku

It's a 1999 a4 quatro, automatic with tiptronic, really nice leather interior, sunroof, subs...even has the fake wood trim inside lol..and I'm lucky and it only needs really minor things that are mostly cosmetic or extra little "toys" on it that I don't really need

as for the Bimmer, I no longer own it technically..because I owe my brother every penny of it. Honestly, unless someone had time, money, and patience to completely strip and gut it to the ground and completely rebuild the whole car..it's not worth owning. It's so ghetto rigged that it's ridiculous..I couldn't even put new taillights in on my own..because the tail lights were ghetto rigged into it...as for things it needs to make it comfortable to drive, it was lowered at one point [incorrectly..chopped springs..] so we got the stock suspension for it..and then it needs shifter bushings and it has a gas leak which I think we determined is coming from both the tank and a line. When I do decide to get another e30..I'm gonna wait it out til I find someone who has already completely restored one..I really don't have the skills or time to fix this little lady myself.

I also already really miss having tinted windows lol..Now creepers can stare at me while I sing as loud as possible in my car...

Well, you had me at "fake wood trim" lol Really, they're nice cars, winter driving shouldn't be an issue for you anymore!

Ok, I agree, it sounds like a nice candidate for a demo derby or track rat lol

Tint is definitely nice to have, worth every penny to have it done!

Guest piku

The ix was a dream in the snow..It's lowered and I still drove through a couple feet of snow like nothing...The audi better measure up to that lol