WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Eurowerks in Minneapolis on Saturday 6/25/11 who's going????

Guest merton

Guest merton

Eurowerks is this weekend up in Minneapolis, MN. The show is on Saturday, June 25th.

Starts at 3pm and awards are at 8:30pm.

There is a rally up there that's leaving from the park and ride off of I-94 and HWY G in Pewaukee on Friday morning at 11am.

Who's in?

I've got a block of rooms reserved at the Super8 in Golden Valley, MN and it's $138 including tax for the two nights combined.

Let's go!!

Guest Celina325is

Hey man, so you are coming up all the way from like the madison area? im in Menomonie, WI which is on 94 as you would head to the Twin Cities. I would love to join a bandwagon. how many are goin? Minneapolis looks a hell of a lot closer (like 60 minutes) to me than you (like 4-5 hours?)

Guest stealthbimmer

Not making it this year. I went last year and it was a blast, even though it rained. I just dont have the time or funds this year, and have other stuff I had arranged for the weekend

Hey man, so you are coming up all the way from like the madison area? im in Menomonie, WI which is on 94 as you would head to the Twin Cities. I would love to join a bandwagon. how many are goin? Minneapolis looks a hell of a lot closer (like 60 minutes) to me than you (like 4-5 hours?)

if you want a ride i could give you one, im in menomonie too.

Guest Celina325is

Blaine, the other than an e34 sedan, you know there were no 7 series cars, none. and I think I really only remember the one e39 M5. I would love to have the one and only of something at the show! that would be sick.