WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Any other e39's

michael1972

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'd be down for a roadtrip anytime! Obviously, there will be less of a turnout the further you get away from the city.

Ryan an I were thinking of a spring meet, so people could save up the cash to come out. Seeing as it's a little cruise to get to the Mt. Horeb area. But I think we'd still get a damn good turn out!

Ryan an I were thinking of a spring meet, so people could save up the cash to come out.

I suppose I better start filling my mattress with cash just to make sure I have at least a half a tank of gas to drive way out there, spring's not that far away LOL

It's far enough away to save like $10-15 a paycheck to venture out here!

• 3 months later...

5er here.... e39's are more common now because they are affordable, they are the new e36 .... dare I say.....

New thread needs to be started w/o general comments, just a post of car, contact info, etc. Get a little group going with easy access to contact info.... a registery if yo will

Guest Mott Power

Welcome! Is your Name Matt, or Mott? If it's Matt Power(s?) That'd be rad. Cause I think of this everytime I see your name:largeMattPowers2.jpg

Haha, no it's Mott, like the applesauce but not in any way related.

Guest Mott Power

Ask and ye shall receive.

photo13_zpsc01b34d5-1_zpsfc40ee92.jpg

Waxed-1.jpg

BTW: Had to replace my front bumper not too long ago because of a small accident (under body fastener got caught on concrete lip when I was backing out of my garage) and the lower portion is ripped off.  No holes and can be fiberglassed/plastic welded together if anyone is interested.  Will also have the rear available soon if you want an M5 package.