WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Miscellaneous E30/E34/E36/E46 Parts

P_Roloff

I recently picked up two separate lots of older BMW parts that i’m looking to thin out. There’s altogether way too much to list at once, but I’ll periodically be adding stuff to this post as I get time to sort through things. Feel free to shoot me a message as well if you’re looking for something, it’s a ton of random items (lots of switches/interior bits, some trim pieces, as well as miscellaneous engine and drivetrain stuff) so I may just end up having it. I will update with images of listed items the next time I get out to my storage unit.

I’d like to think I’m pricing this stuff fairly, just looking to thin the stash a bit and ditch as much of the e36/e46 stuff as I can. Shoot me an offer on something if you think I’m off-base on price, and I’ll make you package deals if you buy multiple items.

E30

1) ETA instrument cluster: Not busted up, lens is good, outwardly it looks like a good solid replacement. Showing somewhere around 150k miles, so if the odometer is to be believed it’s likely that the other e30 parts have similar mileage. $5

2) ETA Intake manifold, fuel rail, throttle body and fuel injectors: Has some carbon buildup, but nothing looks broken. Off of an unknown mileage car. $10

3) Rear center consoles X2: These are the pieces that the rear ashtray sit in and the e-brake handle comes up through. Both are dirty, but neither appear to be broken. I’ll snap some pics next time I’m out to confirm. Pending condition, $10 apiece

E36

1) Kidney grilles: Chrome is peeling along the inner edge I believe on one, other wise they’re in pretty decent shape and not rock blasted to oblivion. I’ll check p/n’s next time and confirm early vs. late grilles. $5 for the pair

2) Fog light: need to check which side, this is my reminder haha. Glass is good, no busted tabs, pretty sure it still has the BMW sticker on it still. $10

E46

1) MS43 DME: According to the note written on it, out of a ‘00 330ci. Images below, no broken pins or damage of note. $25

C7444AFF-F241-4367-B3D3-4D64324626F2.jpeg
51F6C6F2-5A5D-4C30-9165-859736796805.jpeg

5945F430-416C-49D2-A0DC-85EE6DFAF86D.jpeg

I have at least 8 more boxes of items to sort through, so stay tuned haha.

• 1 month later...